First Edition (2019), by Carolyn Koehnline
Price: $15.95 plus tax USD
Shipping: $3.99 flat fee for any number of books shipped to a single U.S. address
For shipping within the contiguous U.S. only:
For orders outside the US: We recommend you order through your local bookstore. If it’s unavailable you can try Amazon or other online outlets for print and e-book versions.
It’s been eight years since the last edition of my book, Confronting Your Clutter. My new book, Clearing Clutter as a Sacred Act, includes what I’ve gathered and learned in the intervening time. It offers guidance on how to address the various kinds of clutter that may be holding you back, while honoring the transitions, seasons of life, and opportunities clutter represents and often obscures.
Clearing Clutter as a Sacred Act offers perspectives and practical tasks intended to provide insight and momentum in your clutter-clearing process, including writing exercises to reveal your own inner wisdom. Twenty-two original color illustrations, photographs, and original poems underscore the book’s main points with whimsy and humor.
The Book Includes:
- Making it Sacred: Finding meaningful ways to frame your process.
- A Trustworthy Companion: Identifying and developing the kinds of support that will help you most.
- Casting Sheepishness to the Wind: Summoning your courage and accessing your clarity and compassion.
- A Gentle Plan: Creating a plan that provides the right balance of structure and flexibility and fits your sensibilities.
- Gentle Practices: Small actions to establish new patterns.
- Making Peace with Time: Strategies for engaging with time in friendlier ways.
- Letting Go: What to do with emotionally loaded items.
- Soul Spaces: Remembering and envisioning spaces where you can feel truly yourself.
- Setting Intentions: If you’re clearing clutter, what are you making space for?
Download Samples from Clearing Clutter as a Sacred Act (PDF files):